A place to learn about local restaurants, reviews, recipes, and news about the food industry. My mission is to inform, inspire, educate, and entertain.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dave's Homerun Burgers

It took me awhile to get the guts to go into a gas station for a burger. But, after hearing for months, maybe even a couple years that you've got to try Dave's hamburgers I finally gave in. So, for awhile now I have been sneaking over to Dave's because his burgers are the bomb. Recently, my wife said " I wish there was a place that had greasy-old fashioned burgers from a flat-top". That's all she need to say and I told her to get dressed ... we're going to Dave's.

We get there and Diane says "You're kidding". I replied "Give it a chance". So we order a #1 and a #2 get some pop from the fountain and wait. "#1 and #2 up" says the cook. You should see the look on Diane's face."OMG ... how do I eat this thing" With love I say.

Then quiet for at least 10 minutes. Smiling, wiping the juice from her face.

I think I hit a home run!


Dave's Original Hamburgers
2528 E. Copper Mine RoadQueen CreekAZ 85143

No comments:

Post a Comment